Saturday 27 August 2011

wins

Have not bloggede foa few weeks and in that time I have received some wins

nails inc nail varnish in monmouth street - a gorgeous pink verging on red, it will look fantastic with my black dress at my friends hen night next weekend.

models own cheek & lip tint - very similar to Benefit

blistex - raspberry lemonade lip balm - I'm a great fan of blistex, this is very sweet & lemony and really moisturises the lips

orange rice krispie squares - usually too sweet but the orange takes the edge off

no company has provided the product to be reviewed


In some ways my daughter has not had a good week - she and her partner were in their room when someone broke in, nothing was taken and no-one was hurt. However she is now too scared to be alone there so has moved in with her grand-parents until they can find another flat.




No comments:

Post a Comment