Monday 18 July 2011

competitons

In  my spare time I am what is known as "a comper" that is I enter competitions, not occasionally but daily and then could be hundreds in one day.

Do I ever win? yes. Do I win often? no. Have I won the big one yet? also no.

There is a reason for the last, most competitions have smaller prizes like this one http://www.lifeinabreakdown.com/2011/07/body-bling-review-and-giveaway.html
not to say they're not good prizes (although some are awful) but they do not have the budget that the companies offfering the big prizes do. Often they are given prizes by PR companies in return for reviews.The larger companies often advertise their competitions widely so get thousands of entries whilst smaller ones rely on word of mouth & may only get 10s or 100s of entries so your chances  of winning are better.

Anyway lets hope the big  win is out there for all of us .

No comments:

Post a Comment